Wednesday, January 28, 2015

We were born to be Phenomenal why live less?

Hey everyone I wanted to write about something that I have seen in myself as well as many others I have been around for years. Have you or anyone you known lived below their means? Making the decision to live safe and comfortable instead of reaching out, pushing your limits and testing your strengths and weaknesses? We were all born to be phenomenal, to live anything else is a waste really. But to live this life we need to stop doing certain things and start doing others. What are those things? Well for one, to live a phenomenal life you need to fill yourself and surround yourself with positive motivational energy. It's not an easy road you are going to set yourself on, which is why not many people choose it. You can and will lose some friends and family, you can and will make others. However in saying this I find the positive energy attracts, you will become a magnet, you will be looked upon to show others that it is possible. The more we put ourselves out there and grow the more we will show those we love and care about and even others we didn't know existed that they too can do it! They too can become what they desire most, that living below their true strengths is nothing but a waste of the energy, love, and anything else that makes you up. Become that leader the world needs! The world needs more positive influences, we are a world diseased with hatred and fear. What most don't understand is that hatred and fear isn't just outward coming in it is inward being projected out. I am going to challenge all of my readers to spend 1 week doing a few steps and see what happens in your life. The challenge will change you, it won't be easy for everyone some of you it will. Some of you are probably doing it already. What is this challenge? To wake up each day look in the mirror and tell yourself out loud "I am grateful that I am alive to make this change today to become something more. I am worth it! I am phenomenal! I love myself and I will accomplish my dreams and goals in life!" When you go to bed at night go over all of your accomplishments for that day, no matter how small they seem be grateful for them and celebrate them. The things that didn't go right that day, ask yourself what you learned from it and what you can do different to make it go right next time. Don't dwell on "failures" everyone has them, but the successful people don't see them as walls they see them as stepping stones to greatness. Success isn't a dream it's a mindset. Success is possible for everyone! I will see you all in 1 week and look forward to reading about your successes in life and changes you have seen in yourself and even those you love and care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment