Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Don't let regret ruin you

Hey everyone, just wanted to talk a little about regret tonight.  Regret is something that can ruin so many things in your life.  It can run you down, stress you out.  It can ruin relationships, even your future.  Regret is one of the most painful destructive feelings you can ever have.

Best way I have found to deal with regret is to not allow it into your life.  Take chances, live your life.  Don't let fears hold you back, you should let them push you forward.  Fear is the tipping point of realizing your full potential.  Regret is what you get when you let fear hold you back from your full potential.

I for one have recently battled my regret.  Took my chances on my fears and won.  You deserve to win as well.  Don't let anything hold you back.   You'll be happy you did it in any outcome.  Even if it's a negative because at least you will have your answer have the power of knowing you tried your best, gave it your all and even if it didn't work out.  You now know instead of living with the "what if" for the rest of your life.

So keep trying my friends, keeping pushing forward #NeverGiveUp

Comment below or subscribe you are all the reasons why I enjoy writing my thoughts and try to bring value to your lives through my thoughts and experiences thank you everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment