Monday, May 26, 2014

Put yourself out there

Hey everyone!  Haven't written anything in a while things have been pretty hectic with our planning a move etc.  I thought I would get on here and post about some thoughts I had today about putting yourself out there.  If you don't take the chance to put yourself out there how will you ever get to see what you can accomplish and how amazing you are?  You need to take chances in your life, without chances we wouldn't have had the experiences we have had today.  Good or bad, you get to learn from them and grow bigger and stronger everyday.  I put myself out there a little more today I have made myself a Facebook page on my journey kinda like this blog to help motivate people and show people that no matter what if you strive to better yourself no matter the obstacles you can always succeed times can get hard but that is when you make the biggest strides towards accomplishing your goals.  If you want to be part of my journey more then just this blo follow me on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/garrysjourney you are all a great blessing to me and I love writing my thoughts and sharing with you all.  I hope I can help you move past your fears and blocks in your lives and help your loved ones accomplish great things as well.  You are all amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment